"Teach Me How To Study" Week
- "Teach Me How To Study" Week
The agenda/focus for each day is as follows
Monday- Do Not Stress Monday
- Achiever Activity: Regular Day.
- Achievers will participate in focus activities that are geared toward relieving test stress and apply them in-class activity
Tuesday- Team Work Tuesday
- Achiever Activity: Wear your ‘Stay Hungry’ shirt and sweats and workout shorts (reasonable length) to show you’re ready to train for the SBAC
- Achievers will participate in semi-physical, engaging activities that reaffirm Achievers' understanding of concepts and standards that need to be applied to SBAC, CASP, and IReady Diagnostic.
Wednesday- Walk-It-Out Wednesday
- Achiever Activity: Wear your wild and crazy colored socks and shoes with your FULL school uniform to show you’re ready to walk it out for the SBAC
- Achievers will be “walked” or instructed on the procedures and protocols for the SBAC (Activity Guided by Dr. T and Assessment Coordinating Team)
Thursday- That’s What’s Up Thursday
- Achiever Activity: Regular School Uniform
- Achievers will confirm their understanding of what they learned the day before by doing it again in a simulated testing environment
Friday- We Stay Ready Friday
- Achiever Activity: Wear your House Shirts
- Achievers will have a day of motivational activities to help them Stay Ready to Attack the SBAC.